Tuesday 7 February 2017

True Colours 2017: Blue is the Colour

This year is my first ever attempt at a photo a day challenge. I've actually already failed as I missed a day mid month, but I'm not going to beat myself up about that. 

I'm following the challenge as set by a photographer friend called Jamie Stephenson. Every month is set a different colour and each day a photo is taken with that colour as a theme. January's colour was blue and I've very much enjoyed using the challenge to document the ongoing refurbishment of my flat, my love of all things retro and my life in general. Some things that appear here have great sentimental value, some are things I've created and some no longer exist at all. 

Every month I intend to post each photo for the month on this blog. If you reuse these photos please only do so for none commercial or educational use and credit this blog. If you want a copy of an original, let me know.








No comments:

Post a Comment